Logan Nutt is the Senior Forester for Eco-Tech Consultants, Inc. He is responsible for developing and managing projects that address sustainable stewardship of forests and other natural areas throughout the Central Hardwoods region. He manages a dedicated full-time forestry/restoration team of professionals.
- Forest Management Plans and Recommendations
- Invasive Plant/Insect Management
- Forest Inventory/Appraisal
- Timber Stand Improvement
- Mapping and GIS Database Management
- Timber Sale Administration
- Forest Health Assessment
- Individual Tree Care
|B.S. Forestry, University of Kentucky|
Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) Technical Service Provider #TSP-18-22519.
Kentucky & Indiana Commercial Pesticide Applicator & Operator.
Association of Consulting Foresters
Society of American Foresters
|Address:||311 Clark Station Rd|