KACF Member List
Members of the Kentucky Chapter of ACF.
ACF Member Requirements
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in Forestry from an approved college.
- Candidate Member: 2 years of experience in practical forestry administration, management, or other special forestry classification.
- Full member: 5 years of experience in practical forestry administration, management, or other special forestry classification.
- A member’s principal business activity must be forestry consulting work to the general public on a fee or contractual basis.
- Members may not have an economic interest in a timber purchasing or procurement entity.
- Members must be owners or partners of a forestry consulting firm, or salaried employees in one owned by an ACF member.
Initially, you must qualify to become a candidate member and then serve a candidate period. You must then qualify to become a full ACF member and agree to meet the requirements for continued membership throughout your ACF career.
The ACF’s candidacy process is selective and demands an ongoing investment of time, money and effort-but that selectivity is what makes full ACF membership such an important asset for a consulting forester. Because of the high professional reputation of our members, ACF membership is an indelible mark of excellence and accountability known throughout the industry.